Return / Exchange Policy
Return of In-Store Purchases
We are happy to accept returns and exchanges, as long as they are within 10 days of original purchase.
Items are eligible for return as long as they are in original condition (i.e. items cannot be worn, washed, or altered in any way), and all tags must remain attached. Merchandise must also be free of make-up, deodorant, perfume, and/or any other stain.
We reserve the right to deny credit if the merchandise does not meet these parameters.
Upon return, you will be issued a store credit for the price of the item(s), plus any applicable taxes.
Please note that all discounted merchandise is final sale, and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Genevieve values the privacy and personal information of our customers. To provide enhanced customer service, we safely store any customer information provided to us, including name, mailing address, email address, and phone number.
We use this information in order to:
- Provide customer support.
- Register customers on our website.
- Communicate the arrival of new merchandise, and/or special events such as trunk shows and sales. If you would prefer not to receive emails from Genevieve, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line.
- Communicate on social media, including allowing customers to post comments.
- Protect customers against fraud and unauthorized transactions, including identifying potential unauthorized users.
Rest assured, we do not share any personal information with outside entities. We respect and will protect your privacy, and appreciate the opportunity to work with you.
If you have chosen to visit genevieveboutique.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this policy. If you have any concern about privacy at Genevieve, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.